Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mmm...that's good!

I thought I would show you the two of us, Elder Wigg and myself, spending time doing some of the things we do each day.  We love to do service for the India Bangalore Mission.
In the Office
 Elder Wigg, as financial secretary, keeps busy in his office.  He pays the Elders, and the bills, takes care of their apartments, orders supplies and couriers the mail to them.
 We are both more organized and efficient than we were early on in our mission.
 I am using Elder Vinck's computer at the moment, to type in the names of people recently baptized members of the Church.  I am actually creating the membership record for them.
We serve as volunteers for The Indian Society of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

We love to eat out.
Today we are dining at California Pizza Kitchen, one of the local North American eateries. 
On Friday night "date night" we go out to eat together. 
Jerome enjoyed the Barbecued Chicken Pizza.
 This is my "Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo".  It's spectacular!

We stopped to eat at "Woodstok", a really good restaurant that we were recommended by one of the other mission couples, Elder & Sister Hatch, who ate here when they were visiting Bangalore.
 Elder Wigg had Fish and Chips, which he hasn't had for a year.  He enjoyed it.
 I ate Chicken Enchiladas which were very tasty. 
You can tell when my hair starts to get a little long, it goes curly in the humidity.
Yup, that's us, enjoying our date out, dining together.
So, the last, and maybe the best, part of dinner is dessert.
Here we have the Sizzling Brownie, which is unbeatable, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment