Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Couples together

We always have a good time with the other couples in Bangalore.

We had a really nice dinner and Elder & Sister Smith and Elder & Sister Allison are gracious enough to sit for a group photo.  People are usually so kind and put up with my idiosyncrasies. Thanks.
Earlier in January, Elder & Sister Allison accompanied us to TGIFriday's for dinner.
Elder Wigg and I just love being out together.
 BBQ Chicken Salad...that way I can still have dessert!!
Man, I love dessert!  Chocolate Supreme cake with Ice Cream.
Kamille & Paul and the Smith's accompanied us to dinner at 'The Only Place'.
 My steak was great, and there were lots of tasty vegetables.
This little restaurant is a well kept secret.  It's great food at about half the price from some American Food restaurants.
We always have fun when we go out to dinner with other couples.  Thanks for a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment