Thursday, December 15, 2011

37 Years!

Elder Wigg and I have been married for 37 years now!!

Happy Wedding Day to us!!

We are used to saying Happy Anniversary, but here they say "Happy Wedding Day"!


 Elder Teki bought us a cake for our celebration.  He is so thoughtful!

 The happy couple!


 We went upstairs and shared with the Service Center.


 How do you like my haircut?  We both got haircuts this week, my first in a salon in India.

 I got to cut the cake.  It was enough for 10 of us.

 For dinner, we went out on a date to The Four Seasons Restaurant.  It was very chic and the food was great.  We shared a tossed salad (so good!) then Elder Wigg had Chicken Biryani and Curry with Butter Naan (He is becoming Indian!).  I had Grilled Chicken and Rotini in an Alfredo Sauce which was perfect for me!
For dessert we shared a Cocoanut Fried Ice Cream.  It was so yummy!

We had enough leftover to eat the next day at home.

It was a fun day together and we have the memories and some pictures to remember it by.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Your anniversary dinner sounds and LOOKS SO yummy! Happy Happy Anniversary to you too.

    P.S. It's Candi's 23 birthday today too! {I feel so old. lol}

    ReplyDelete