Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas decorations

Yesterday I decorated our Christmas tree in our apartment.
It's our last Christmas in India and I enjoyed the time spent trimming the tree.

 In the dark of night, I like the blue light.
 Merry Christmas to you all!
 I like to tie bows from pretty Christmas ribbon.
 These balls were left here from a previous tenant.  I'm not sure if it was an earlier couple or the Elders before us but I like them.
 It's about 6 feet from bottom to top.
 I find it interesting that these lights appear blue to the eye but my camera sees them as purple.
...and here are balls, bows and lights...a beautiful combination.
This is the daylight version of our little tree. It sure feels festive now.  I like that.
My most favourite decoration is the darling wooden Nativity made for me by Katrina.  I love it.  It's so simply beautiful and reminds me of my Saviour, Jesus Christ who is the reason for the season, right?

I will try to send an email to our friends and family this Christmas, but for now...
Merry Christmas to all of you!  May the Lord bless you in all your righteous endeavours and answer your prayers for peace, health and happiness now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment