These are just a few of my Favourite Things!
1) taking pictures of the sunset
2) the view out my bedroom window
3) reading scriptures & writing in my journal
4) listening to Conference Addresses on lds.org website, while reading & writing
5) gazing at the full moon
6) my flip flops (I wear them every day)
7) the wooden handmade Nativity recently given to me (Thank You!)
8) serving on a mission in India in the office, with my eternal companion
9) my granddaughters singing 'happy birthday' to me
10) learning that my grandson loves to run!
11) watching the gospel spread and joy be found in someone's life
12) seeing my sweet Sister Anusha at the Salt Lake Temple
13) a little taste of home...my daughter playing the Handbells (2nd from right)
14) some of the amazing wildlife in India (Indian Spotted Deer)
15) and the amazing birds in India (Painted Stork)
16) riding in an auto
17) serving with some of the most wonderful people on the planet
18) making some fabulous new friends
19) the beautiful children in India
20) learning and enjoying the Cultural differences
These are a few of my Favourite things...
...but there are many more.
For instance...I don't have a picture...but I love that some of my photos are being used by the Church for articles in the Liahona and Church News and published on the website.
How fun is that?
Thank you to all of you who read my blog. Leave a comment sometime, if you'd like.